Also known as modular scaffolding, systems scaffolding is assembled with a combination of pre-engineered vertical and horizontal parts. This makes it easy for workers to ascend and descend as necessary. This type of scaffolding is in high demand worldwide and used in a variety of applications.
What Is Systems Scaffolding?
Systems scaffolds consist of pre-engineered parts and are designed to fit a specific purpose. Some are used in high volume settings while others are fit for smaller structures. There are numerous types of systems scaffolds:
- Frame scaffolding
- Ring lock scaffolding
- Cup lock scaffolding
- Shoring props
- Kwik stage scaffolding
The kind you need will largely depend on the shape and size of your structure as well as the purpose it is being used for.
The Benefits of Systems Scaffolding
Below are the benefits of the different types of systems scaffolding:
- If you opt for ring lock scaffolding, each part is designed to serve a specific purpose and offers tremendous flexibility, being able to lock at numerous angles. In addition, it offers a high level of stability and is corrosion resistant.
- Kwik stage scaffolding is equipped with double guard rails and non-slip platforms for maximum safety. It has also been quality tested and proven to support even the heaviest of weights, being sturdy and durable.
- A safe, reliable and efficient option, frame scaffolding is easy to assemble and erect, allowing workers to easily access multiple levels.
- Cup lock scaffolding is perfect for securing heavy weights as well as being easy to transport, being lightweight and taking up minimal storage space.
- Shoring props come in a wide range of sizes and load capacities, making them versatile and suitable for many different projects. In addition, there are no loose components so you do not run the risk of losing any part.
- Haki is a high quality system known for its safety and flexibility. Coming with adjustable feet and a range of heights, it can easily be modified to the right level for accessing certain floors.
Applications of Systems Scaffolding
With so many kinds of systems scaffolding available on the market, they are highly versatile and used across a wide range of industries. Below are just some of its many applications:
- Construction and demolition work
- Renovation and restoration
- Refinery and shipyard work
- Railway viaduct and overpass construction
- Roofing work
- Bridge construction
- General masonry
- Cladding and shoring
- … and many more
Buy Systems Scaffolding from Starr Industries Today
Are you embarking on a new project and unsure what kind of systems scaffolding will best suit your needs? Our friendly staff at Starr Industries LLC is here to offer suggestions and recommendations. To ensure public safety and that of your workers, choosing the most suitable scaffolding for your project is essential. We are committed to providing only the highest quality materials to ensure public safety as well as that of your workers.
Contact us at Starr Industries if you would like to know more. You can call us at 646-756-4648 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.